Greater Maple Valley Community Center
Under general supervision from the Greater Maple Valley Community Center’s Executive Director, the individual in this position is responsible for the safe transportation of program participants to and from program activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Safely transport senior adults, youth and families for Community sponsored events, shopping, appointments and other needs
2. Maintain van conditions for safety, cleanliness and overall operation
3. Complete and maintain proper forms, reports, data entry and share information with the Director of Health & Wellness.
4. Enforce program policies taking appropriate action when needed.
5. Ability to read, evaluate and execute prepared daily manifest to effectively meet scheduled route.
6. Develop and maintain good community relations. Professionally represents the Greater Maple Valley Community Center, its staff and programs to the public.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: 21 year of age or older and have a valid driver’s licensed for 3 years*, acceptable driving record, successful experience working with the public – especially vulnerable populations, CPR/First Aid certified. Subject to Washington State Patrol criminal background check.
$18/hour. Submit letter of work history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled
Phone: (425) 432-1272