Johnsons Home & Garden
Working with the Nursery Department Manager and the Store Manager as part of a team, the Nursery Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers and assisting with merchandising responsibilities including but not limited to: inventory, stocking, cleaning, watering plants, and taking care of plants with Nursery Manager supervision.
The Nursery Sales Associate is also responsible for greeting customers entering that department and assisting the customer in locating the products they desire from that department. The Nursery Sales Associate should offer customers additional options and possibilities to assist them with their purchase.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Performs housecleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness and basic upkeep of store and equipment.
– Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels for merchandise ordering.
– Stock shelves when merchandise arrives.
– Provide outstanding customer service.
– Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
– Water, dead-head plants
– Sweep nursery to make sure it is safe for customers
– Knowledge of basic arithmetic.
– Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
– Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to customers and associates.
– Ability to operate equipment necessary to perform job duties.
– Ability to multitask.
– Available to work a part-time or full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
– Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
– Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Phone: (425) 432-3384