Club Pilates Maple Valley
Do you love health and fitness and helping people reach their long-term goals? Are you a natural salesperson who’s driven to reach revenue goals while truly changing people’s lives?
Club Pilates Maple Valley is hiring a SALES MANAGER who will be focused on increasing new clients, keeping our current clients WOW-ed, and ensuring everyone has an extraordinary experience every time they walk through our door.
If this is you or someone you know and know that daytime, early evenings, and some weekends are available, please keep reading! We’re excited to chat with you!
The mission of the Sales Manager is to generate new clients by following up and educating current leads and referrals, generate new leads through continuous community engagement (the kind that makes strangers say, “I can’t wait to walk in!”), and keep our current clients thrilled they’re a part of our studio. Our ideal team member will make this happen through these systems:
We currently generate leads for our business through Social Media, Google, and referrals. The Sales Manager will oversee the creation of social media advertising and content (including Facebook Lives and Instagram Stories), generate new leads through referrals from existing members, social media connections, and engagement of community events. They will provide in person and on the phone education to prospects. They will be phenomenal at reaching out to new prospects over the phone, text message, and personal email.
We utilize a high touch education process that walks clients through their goals and educates them to what the best package is for them. The ideal person will have a genuine curiosity about a person’s life and feel comfortable asking questions about goals, dreams, health and wellness. They will feel confident presenting them the appropriate packages, without being salesy or intense.
Building & Maintaining Relationships:
We have a growing loyal client base that loves our studio (and we love them). An ideal person will dive into engaging with our customers, learning their passions and obstacles, and be their biggest cheerleader. They will be excited to chat with them on long term goals, set renewal plans, and generate referrals during specific promotions.
You will work with existing sales team members, our teachers, and our owner to achieve these goals.
• Cultivate leads generated through social media, Google, and referrals.
• Coordinate and participate in frequent networking/community events (aka grassroots marketing) in studio and in the Maple Valley community
• Generate and cultivate leads via said grass roots marketing and networking events.
• Generate and retain membership and retail sales.
• Supervise sales representatives and manage their schedule.
• Provide exceptional customer service to prospective and existing members via in-person interaction, phone, email, and text.
• Conduct in-person and telephonic intentional intake with prospective clients to help them choose the best package for their goals.
• Become proficient with ClubReady software.
• Oversee the Operations Lead in enforcing studio policies/procedures, managing cleanliness/organization of the studio, and generally keep the studio running smoothly to provide the best client experience possible.
• Oversee the Social Media Coordinator to evolve and maintain the studio’s social media presence.
• Collect outstanding membership dues.
• Assist in hiring and training Front Desk Sales Reps as needed.
• Work front desk shifts as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A passion for fitness and wellness!
• Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Available late mornings, afternoons, early evenings, and every other weekend, with flexibility to attend occasional events scheduled outside typical hours.
• 2+ years supervisory or management experience required.
• 3+ years providing hands on, high quality customer sales and customer support.
• 3+ years of customer service experience using email, phone and in person support.
• Proficiency at creating social media content (Instagram and Facebook), using technology to schedule and boost said content, and publishing regular emails to current clients and prospects.
• Solution-oriented and results-based thinking with a competitive spirit.
• Experience developing client relationships, diffusing difficult situations, and re-framing situations to their most positive perspective. An ability to encourage clients in dark moments is a must in this role.
• Ability to manage and drive multiple revenue streams including memberships and retail.
• Proven ability to be a leader amid our team, which is small and engaged. You will be able to build strong and trustworthy relationships to meet goals and support clients.
• Must be trustworthy and have the ability to handle confidential information.
• Candidates proficient with ClubReady software are preferred.
• Ability to lift and move 30+lbs.
Job Type: Full Time, Salary and Performance-based Revenue Sharing.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Phone: (425) 292-1220