AES, Inc (Anesthesia Equipment Supply)
AES is searching for a dynamic individual to join our team as a full-time Purchasing/Shipping/Receiving/Customer Service Associate. Successful candidates will be driven, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and organized. Looking for someone that has a great attitude and is willing to go above and beyond for our small family business. We are willing to train the right person, so no previous experience is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately pick, pack, check and ship orders
• Monitor inventory levels and issue purchase orders
• Receive Incoming Goods.
• Communicate with vendors for pricing, samples, etc.
• Coordinate incoming container shipments
• Maintain shipping area and supplies
• Invoice customers for shipped goods and services
• Obtain quotes from vendors
• Work in other company areas as required
• Common sense (and a sense of humor)
• Ability to multitask
• Dependable and trustworthy – if you don’t plan on coming to work every day please don’t apply.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• MS Excel, Word, Outlook – competent working skills
• Lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to stand for 8 hours (please note, there is a chair at the workstation)
• Reside within 15 miles from AES office (Black Diamond, 98010)
Compensation DOE. We offer Vacation, Sick time, Paid Holidays, 401k and Health Benefits. This is a great place to work with a supportive family atmosphere! Please send your resume and a cover letter.
Phone: (253) 631-8008