Aspire Pest Solutions
Hiring Pest Technician in Training:
Aspire-PS has an opening for an Technician In Training to support our Commercial, Residential and Specialty Services. We are looking for a team-oriented candidate who wants to learn and grow with an expanding company that offers a future and growth in a promising career.
A career where you can care about what you do, and how it can impact the lives of others. Every day, we improve someone’s life by eliminating pests and restoring their home. Is that you?
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, are passionate with solving problems, love working with your hands and enjoy working with clients, then we WANT TO TALK WITH YOU!
A Qualified Technician Will Possess:
– 3-5 years of similar or outside work experience.
– Strong communication skills with the office and with customers
– A track record of tackling and resolving challenging problems – do you think outside the box?
– Comfortable in working with ladders, heights, tight spaces, crawl spaces and attics
– Enjoys working outside in all types of weather
– Possess an independent strong work ethic
– A team leader and works well with others
– Clean driving record (must provide evidence)
– Strong and physically able to manage demanding work
– Good written communication
– Drug Free *
Preference Given To:
– College Degree
This is a full-time position with on-going training provided
Applicants must apply on-line and submit responses questionnaire before interviews.
(No Phone Calls)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which focuses on a substance free environment.
* This includes random testing
No Agencies Please
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 – $25.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Pest control: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Ability to Commute:
King County, WA (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Phone: (425) 318-8551