Aspire Pest Solutions
Experienced Female/Male Pest Technician:
Aspire-PS has an opening for an Experienced Professional Technician to support our Commercial, Residential
and Specialty Services. We are looking for a team-oriented candidate who wants to learn and grow with an
expanding company that offers a future and growth in a promising career.
A career where you can care about what you do, and how it can impact the lives of others. Every day, we
improve someone’s life by eliminating pests and restoring their home. Is that you?
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, are passionate with solving problems, love working with your hands
and enjoy working with clients, then we WANT TO TALK WITH YOU!
A Qualified Technician Will Possess:
– 3-5 years of state licensed experience
– Strong communication skills with the office and with customers
– A track record of tackling and resolving challenging problems – do you think outside the box?
– Comfortable in working with ladders, heights, tight spaces, crawl spaces and attics
– Enjoys working outside in all types of weather
– Possess an independent strong work ethic
– A team leader and works well with others
– Clean driving record (must provide evidence)
– Strong and physically able to manage demanding work
– Good written communication
– Drug Free *
Preference Given To:
– WSDA Current Licenses
– 3+ Years’ Experience
– College Degree
This is a full-time position with on-going training provided
Applicants must apply on-line and submit responses questionnaire before interviews.
(No Phone Calls)
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– 401K Matching Program (Starting in 2023)
– Adoption Program
– Personal Days
– Excellent Pay + Commission + Bonus
– Perks supplied throughout the year
– Family events
– Vehicle with Gas Card for Business use only. (over the age of 21)
– Cell Phone for Business use
– Related Educational Support, On-going Training *(A.C.E. Certification)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which focuses on a substance free environment.
* This includes random testing
No Agencies Please
𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗬, please use the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgR6pWektHubl_OcFvCNXqcyJ8POEeU5eYgDYgrI6AdXoHOg/viewform
Phone: (425) 318-8551