Fountain Court Senior Living
You can apply here: https://jobal.in/1iniQx
SMS code (english)
text 20620 to: (206) 202-1466
Duties and Responsibilities:
Listed below is an outline of the duties and responsibilities that the Member may be required to perform. This listing of expectations is not to be construed as an all-inclusive list and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties the Member will be required to perform.
Ø Promoting the Artegan philosophy of “Celebrating the Art of Life.”
Ø Review daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules for each resident’s apartment/dwelling and the community at large. Complete tasks listed on time as scheduled.
Ø Clean apartments/common areas pursuant to the established cleaning standards.
Ø Check off your assigned duties list daily and provide to your supervisor.
Ø Assure resident apartments are cleaned as scheduled following cleaning duty schedule. May include assisting with cleaning of the resident’s apartments and/or inspecting when cleaning is done.
Ø Assure that dark light bulbs are changed when cleaning apartments.
Ø Assure that chemicals are kept secured at all times.
Ø Assure that assigned areas are neat, clean and well organized.
Ø Wash laundry as assigned, taking care to avoid wrinkles, etc.
Ø Assure that resident beds are changed and provided with fresh linens per weekly schedule.
Ø Keep assigned areas neat, clean and organized.
Ø Assist in dining room as assigned/requested.
Ø Follow the First Impressions Standard while working and/or on-site.
Ø Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to effectively verbally communicate in English.
· Prefer background working with elder adults in declining health.
· Have a positive attitude with abundant enthusiasm.
· Be willing to work flexible Working Hours in this 24 hour per day, 7 day per week environment.
· May be required to work weekends, holidays and after normally scheduled work hours. Possess the ability to identify problems and formulate resolutions.
· Be self-motivated and well organized with excellent organizational skills.
· Able to conduct oneself in an appropriate and professional manner at all times.
· Have required background check with no convictions in violation of applicable state/federal laws and no disqualifying events.
· Willing to work as a team member with other staff and handle residents appropriately on whatever maturity or cognition level the resident is currently functioning.
· Understand and work at all times with Standard Precautions and prevent the spread of infections and disease.
· Become familiar and follow community standards, policies and procedures.
· Become familiar with resident’s rights and your responsibility as a mandated reporter.
· Able to work independently, make appropriate decisions in emergencies and safeguard resident safety and wellbeing while on duty.
· Able to follow housekeeping chart/list and complete assigned tasks daily.
· Attend and participate in routinely scheduled mandatory meetings and in-services as directed.
· Be drug and alcohol free and have a clean police record. May be subject to random or specified drug and alcohol screening (see Member Handbook).
· Have documentation of TB testing in compliance with community standard/policy and State law.
· May be required to have a negative COVID-19 test on file.
Phone: (425) 432-3352