Mental Health Therapist
Thrive Wellness Clinic
Bring your specialty and join our growing team of excellent Mental Health Therapists!
Thrive Wellness Clinic in Maple Valley is an established private practice with a positive reputation within our community. We are looking for a passionate and exceptional mental health professional to join our team who desire to work in the Maple Valley community with primarily in person referrals. Must be fully Licensed with an Active License in Washington State (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, or Associate license).
This position allows you to focus your time on providing therapy and counseling services without having to invest the time, energy, and money in building up a practice. We have all the clientele waiting for you with a high volume of referrals!
We provide complete administrative, marketing, insurance, and billing support as well as beautiful and functional office environments/telehealth platform to work in.
We currently serve a wide variety of individuals, couples, children, and families. Our mental health clinicians appreciate the opportunity to work with different types of clients depending on their clinical interests and specialties of practice in counseling.
Thrive Wellness Clinic is a warm and inviting work environment. Our business model reflects a strong commitment to both client satisfaction as well as the happiness of our clinicians. Our providers enjoy the independence that comes with working in a private practice clinic, the community and culture that comes with being part of our group, and the ability to find a work/life balance that works for them. We are currently looking for a provider interested in working 3-5 days a week.
We are currently looking for the following mental health professional:
Licensed Mental Health Counselor or associate
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or associate
Licensed Independent Social Worker or associate
What we offer:
* Immediate referrals and the opportunity to develop your practice to the size you prefer. From part time (minimum 25 hours) to full time, we will fill your schedule for you.
* Fully functioning office environment: Use of up and running fully furnished office spaces, HIPAA compliant computers, waiting room space, complimentary refreshments to include coffee, tea and snacks, and all janitorial tasks taken care of.
* Full administrative and billing support: Our office manager, client coordinators, and billing team will support you with all administrative aspects of your practice. First we fully help you set up your practice as an LLC and provide business coaching. We advertise on your behalf, complete scheduling of new clients, billing, provide business cards.
* Clinical Consultation: One of the hardest parts of private practice is the all too common feelings of isolation and frustration about having to deal with complex clinical issues alone, without support. Our team is here to support you with clinical consultation if and when you need it.
*A culture of community: Our providers love the clinical independence that comes with our private practice model, but they also get the benefits of a community of like-minded providers. Being part of a group means not feeling like you are having to do your work in isolation that so often gets the best of us in private practice!
* We have a paperless practice. You can access all of our systems online: scheduling, charts/notes, new client paperwork, voicemails, and HIPAA compliant email. We have developed systems that keep your time spent on administrative work outside of sessions to an absolute minimum.
* Fully HIPAA compliant systems: We take HIPAA very seriously. This means that all of our technology (phones, email, scheduling, EMR, everything) is fully HIPAA compliant. As part of our practice, you will rest assured that you are maintaining full compliance while being able to access every aspect of your practice from anywhere.
What you offer:
Strong interest in working in the later afternoons/evenings, and/or weekends when our clients need and want to come in (our prime time is 3pm-8pm on weekdays, over half of our calls in request 4 pm or after) Some working professionals and online students want day appointments.
Do you have impeccable ethics in all aspects of practice?
Do you have a desire to provide outstanding services to your clients?
Are you able to provide evidence-based theory driven therapy?
Do you have a strong desire to learn how to grow and develop your practice and have specialties areas of interest?
Why Choose Thrive Wellness Clinic in Maple Valley:
Ability to make your schedule work with your other life commitments.
You get to focus on providing therapy, not on administration and no productivity goals. You do the therapy; we do the rest!
We want you to work with the type of clients you love to work with, age ranges and populations you are passionate about. We love therapists who work within a specialty to provide quality care to clients.
Thrive has the backing of a practice with tried-and-true methods for getting clients in the door through community relationships and advertising. We will fill your schedule for you.
Thrive offers supportive culture and community that comes with being part of a growing group.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $85 to $150 per hour
Day or evening shift
Monday to Friday
Weekend availability if needed!
Must be fully licensed in Washington State by DOH or an associate level therapist.
Phone: (425) 243-2094