Palladium Real Estate Services
Palladium Real Estate Services is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team at the Wilderness Village Apartments in Maple Valley!
At Palladium, we strive to service our residents with quality and excellence in customer service. To join our team, you must have an eye for details, be willing to contribute in all areas, have a flexible schedule and a drive to go above-and-beyond.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Participate in all maintenance projects involving upkeep and use of facilities by residents
– Monitoring the property daily to ensure the safe and working conditions of property
– Perform light plumbing duties such as cleaning stoppages, replacing fittings, changing water heater elements, etc.
– Replace tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, draperies, locks, etc.
– Perform light carpentry and drywall work including interior and exterior painting.
– Assist with custodial work in common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
– Perform limited exterminations services, when required.
– Participate in a standby emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
– Responsible for inventory control and proper utilization of maintenance supplies and equipment.
– Establish daily schedule, prioritizing work order requests, routing maintenance checklists, and preparation of vacant apartments for occupancy.
– Refurbishing apartment prior to resident occupancy.
– Keeping accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, work orders, apartment refurbishing, annual inspection, inventory, and purchasing.
– Maintain accurate locator map of all main and individual units’ shut-off valves including gas, water, and breaker boxes. Maintain accurate locator map of underground layout of water, gas, cable, etc.
– Maintain working relations with vendors, including product knowledge.
– Maintain courteous communication with residents.
Education – High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience – Minimum two years’ experience in multi-family and/or residential housing maintenance.
Availability- Must work weekends, some travel required.
Driving- Valid driver’s license and current insurance required.
Screening- Can successfully pass a background check- which includes drug screening, credit and criminal check and positive references.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Phone: (425) 432-3333