Johnsons Home & Garden
Working with the Department Manager and the Store Manager as part of a team, the Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers and assisting with merchandising responsibilities including but not limited to: inventory, stocking, and ordering.
The Sales Associate is also responsible for greeting customers entering that department and assisting the customer in locating the products they desire from that department. The Sales Associate should offer customers additional options and possibilities to assist them with their purchase.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Performs housecleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness and basic upkeep of store and equipment.
– Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels for merchandise ordering.
– Stock shelves when merchandise arrives.
– Provide outstanding customer service.
– Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
– Use Activant Eagle Browser to look up merchandise quantities on hand and amounts on order in order to assist customers with purchase.
– Available to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
– Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
– Ability to lift 60 pounds.
– Knowledge of basic arithmetic.
– Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
– Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to customers and associates.
– Ability to operate equipment necessary to perform job duties.
– Ability to multitask.
Phone: (425) 432-3384