Trillium Employment Services
Trillium Employment Services
Position Title: EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANT
Salary Range: Great starting salary, $21.53 per hour with generous benefits
Trillium is seeking a full-time Employment Consultant. The Employment Consultant (EC) is the key provider of quality services to our customers and clients. The EC is responsible for ensuring clients have jobs that they love in the community and that their employers have the assistance that they need to train and maintain quality performance of duties. Additionally, the Employment Consultant coordinates with funders, residential supports, and families to ensure employment success.
Responsibility and Duties:
• Develop jobs for people with disabilities, by determining their individual skills (Equip)
• Provide on-the-job training and coaching to ensure success (Equip)
• Generate leads of potential employers to generate job placements (Listen)
• Onsite visits to check with supported employee and employer at regular intervals (Listen)
• Facilitate further training or coaching to assist both parties (Improve)
• Maintain up-to-date case records and progress documentation on behalf of clients (Equip)
• Manage caseload and required monthly service hours and develop weekly schedule to meet customer needs (Listen)
• Carry out additional responsibilities as identified and assigned by Program Manager to fulfill Trillium’s mission (Listen, Equip, Improve)
Qualifications and Skills:
• Have at least two years’ experience in teaching skills to individuals with disabilities
• Ability to perform vocational assessments
• Outgoing and confident in approaching businesses on behalf of people with disabilities
• Willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays if necessary to support a client in their job
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License, your private vehicle to use for business, and proof of current auto liability insurance
• Able to successfully pass a criminal background search conducted by Washington State
• Proof of vaccination status against COVID-19 or a religious/medical accommodation will need to be verified if prompted an offer
• Medical, Dental and Vision – low premium for employees with additional employee paid voluntary benefits. Affordable family plans available.
• Employer sponsored health reimbursement account
• Employee assistance program
• Employer sponsored Long-term Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Floating holidays
• Employer match retirement – 403b (eligible on 1st day)
• Mileage reimbursement at Federal rate
• Monthly cell phone reimbursement
• Sabbatical at 4 years
• Advancement and Professional Development opportunities
Trillium Employment Services is a nonprofit organization with a dedicated team who has been serving people with developmental disabilities and Washington State employers since 1983.
At Trillium, we integrate our core values into all that we do: Equip, Listen, Improve.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage BIPOC, military veterans and spouses, LGBTQ+ identifying individuals, and those with work gaps to apply and help us in our vision to create more inclusive workplaces.
Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Trillium+Employment+Services&l=&from=searchOnHP&vjk=045080a996cf575a
Phone: (253) 735-1553