Green City Pest Control
Green City Pest Control is a growing company in the Seattle/Tacoma area using environmentally safe, scientific, and cutting-edge techniques in pest management. Our office is located in the Maple Valley area.
We are looking for an all-around office professional, receptionist, and scheduler with the ability to do basic bookkeeping. This superhero must be very detailed but also friendly and customer service oriented. We need someone who is organized and can keep on target and effective. In particular, we want a person who enjoys the challenge of prioritizing and managing a constant flow of administrative details and tasks, ensuring that at the end of the day there are no loose ends.
– Self-starter – able to see the scope and sequence of work
– Highly detail-oriented and a “follow-through” person
– Strong organizational skills for self and others
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Respectful and assertive
– Professionally able to represent our brand as the first point of contact with potential clients
– Able to juggle unexpected changes and disruptions gracefully
– Lives in the Maple Valley/Renton/Kent area and able to commute without difficulty
– Prefer additional professional education beyond High School
– Minimum of 5 years experience in similar roles
– Proficient using Quickbooks, Excel, Word, different scheduling software, dropbox, and working with Mac computers
There is potential for performance-based and profit-sharing compensation plus the opportunity to grow with the company. Starting salary is dependent upon experience. The anticipated work schedule is 32 hours per week (4 days) although this may be adjusted depending on the individual and as the role changes. We are looking for a highly organized professional who would be appropriately compensated but would rather work close to home with some flexibility in their schedule.
Learn more about us at https://greencitypestcontrol.com
For immediate and confidential consideration send us your resume with this link: https://www.hrgp.co/Organizations/ProcessCandidateResume.aspx?UrlId=642778B2-CA1F-40A1-93F7-1FF390A0D884
Phone: (425) 413-9700