Deadline Looming....Why You Should Advertise in our 2020 Visitor & Business Guide!
Posted by Erica Dial
Last year, the Chamber decided to give the Chamber Directory a new improved overall look to grab the reader’s attention with revised City pages and great photos that really showcase the beauty of Maple Valley and Black Diamond. As a Chamber business we would like to offer YOUR BUSINESS a chance to place an Ad in the 2020 Visitor & Business Guide. Pricing is listed on the Advertising Agreement . You can also watch this video to get the details about this opportunity or continue reading below.
Why Advertise in the 2020 Visitor and Business Guide:
- The Ad Image (scalable) is yours to keep for future advertising
- We will post your Ad on our MVBD Chamber Facebook Page
- Full Directory will be published as a flipbook on our Facebook page and Website (received over 9,000 impressions since April 2019)
- Oh, the places this Guide will go....
There are many ad size options to choose from. Another great option is purchasing an ‘Enhanced Directory Ad’’ to help your business stand out in the categorical listing. See attached agreement for an example. Your listing will be color shaded, and you can add a logo or headshot.
Where do these guide go?
- 4,000 copies are placed in high traffic locations throughout the greater community for local residents.
- Available at regional chamber offices, city halls, libraries, school district offices and member hotels
- Given to new homeowners by our member real estate agents as part of new home welcome packets
- Handed out at the Chamber booth at MV Days, Black Diamond Labor Days, Maple Valley Farmers' Market, Emergency Preparedness Fair and Hometown Holidays (this amounts to hundreds of people that receive a copy)
- Published online
Please call the Chamber at 42.432.0222 x 100 and talk to Heidi! Deadline for ads is March 20th! We look forward to hearing from you!