New Year - New Chamber Visitor and Business Guide!
Posted by Erica Dial
Happy New Year!
With the New Year come New opportunities. The Chamber has decided to give the Chamber Directory a new improved overall look to grab the reader’s attention with revised City pages, great photos which will be sure to feel different from cover to cover. As a Chamber business we would like to offer you a chance to place an Ad in the 2019 Visitor & Business Guide. Pricing is listed on the Advertising Agreement .
- The Ad Image (scalable) is yours to keep for future advertising
- We will post your Ad on our MVBD Chamber Facebook Page
- Full Directory will be published on our Facebook page and Website
- New Directory look
* New* this year – we are offering an ‘Enhanced Directory Ad’’ to help your business stand out in the categorical listing. See attached agreement for an example. Your listing will be color shaded, and you can add a logo or headshot.
A few highlights include:
4,000 copies are placed in high traffic locations throughout the greater community for local residents.
- it is available at regional chamber offices, city halls, libraries, school district offices and member hotels
- it is given to new homeowners by our member real estate agents as part of new home welcome packets
- Handed out at the Chamber booth at MV Days, Black Diamond Labor Days, Maple Valley Farmers' Market, Emergency Preparedness Fair and Hometown Holidays (this amounts to hundreds of people that receive a copy)
- Published online
Please call the Chamber at 42.432.0222 x 100 and talk to Kathryn! We look forward to hearing from you!