Tanya Neilsen, Thrive Community Fitness
Chamber Ambassador Program
An Ambassador must be a current member of the Maple Valley/Black Diamond Chamber. Ambassadors welcome and greet members at various events and member visits throughout the year. The Ambassador "member touch" is vital to the health of our organization and serves as a perfect opportunity to create a future personal business contact.
- Professional networking opportunities.
- First point-of-contact to all members.
- Obtain an insider’s perspective to the Maple Valley-Black Diamond community.
- Make lasting business connections, gaining exposure of your name and company before the business community.
- Recognized on the Chamber website and in monthly newsletters.
- Leadership Development
Contact Tanya or the Chamber's CEO, Erica Dial for more information.
Recieve updates from Maple Valley COC.
Jul 29, 2017 - 9:00 am - 2:00 pmMaple Valley Farmers' Market
Jul 29, 2017 - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pmTaste of the Valley
Jul 30, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmShakespeare in the Park - Comedy of Errors
- View More Events
Free Drone and Mattaport Photography for MVBD Chamber of Commerce referrals!