Welcome to the Maple Valley-Black Diamond Chamber
Your guide to business in the greater Maple Valley & Black Diamond Areas
Our business community is also strengthened by networking, referrals, partnerships, and exchange of information made possible through membership in the Chamber. With its many activities, the Chamber also identifies and develops leaders. Business owners are vested in the overall health and well being of our communities and bring their successful business skills and practices to the greater community.
Once known for coal, timber, and railroads, as well as for the many vacation resorts that once stood along our rivers and lakes, our communities are changing rapidly into strong suburban centers. This directory is just one
example of how the Chamber is working to connect and communicate with our growing communities.
In 2011, Maple Valley received Family Circle Magazine’s designation of being among the ‘10 Best Towns For Families”; in 2013, Bloomberg Businessweek announced Maple Valley as among one of the ‘50 Best Places To Raise Kids in 2013.’ This just affirms what we already knew – it’s a great place to live because of affordable homes, quality schools, access to health care, green space, low crime rate, financial stability, and a spirit of giving.
In Black Diamond, just to the south of Maple Valley along State Route 169, excitement is growing as YarrowBay Holdings moves closer to breaking ground on The Villages and Lawson Hills Planned Communities. These communities are designed to include mixed-use and walkable neighborhoods that will retain that treasured small town character. The spectacular views of majestic Mount Rainier and the awesome power of the Green River, still carving out the steep cliffs of the gorge, characterize the natural wonders of this area.
425.432.0222 ext. 101
The Chamber: Growing Business, Building Community
We serve our members through:
Connect, Communicate, & Collaborate!
Recieve updates from Maple Valley COC.
Apr 25, 2017 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmMVBD Chamber Ambassador's Meeting
Apr 27, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmThe NoHomelessKids Benefit Luncheon
Apr 28, 2017 - 10:00 am - 6:00 pmLake Wilderness Arboretum Spring Plant Sale
- View More Events
Discover cost-effective ways to technically improve your business.
- Improve Reliability and Efficiency by automating challenging or difficult manual business processes.
- Don't Waste Your Time upgrading and maintaining in-house systems; migrate to the Cloud with minimal cost and effort.
- Make Tasks Easier by connecting business systems to have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Expand Your Market by creating a global presence though dynamic web content and social media channels.
- Accommodate Customers and Vendors with easy access to your products and services.
- Or… anything else that will allow you to focus on growing your business worry free of the technology powering it.
Schedule a meeting now with your technology team!
Hollo Technologies LLC
email@example.com or (206) 801-1898