Tanya Neilsen, Thrive Community Fitness
Chamber Ambassador Program
An Ambassador must be a current member of the Maple Valley/Black Diamond Chamber. Ambassadors welcome and greet members at various events and member visits throughout the year. The Ambassador "member touch" is vital to the health of our organization and serves as a perfect opportunity to create a future personal business contact.
- Professional networking opportunities.
- First point-of-contact to all members.
- Obtain an insider’s perspective to the Maple Valley-Black Diamond community.
- Make lasting business connections, gaining exposure of your name and company before the business community.
- Recognized on the Chamber website and in monthly newsletters.
- Leadership Development
Contact Tanya or the Chamber's CEO, Erica Dial for more information.
Recieve updates from Maple Valley COC.
Apr 4, 2017 - 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmRibbon Cutting - American Pacific Mortgage
Apr 6, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 7:30 pmBusiness After 5
Apr 15, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmMaple Valley Community Egg Hunt
- View More Events
- Secluded to Spacious, Warm, Picturesque Surroundings, In-House Catering
- Continental Breakfast, Breakout Lunch and Afternoon Refreshers
- Fully Equipped Audio/Visual, Conference & Banquet Rooms Available